Amphawa Floating Market
Is one of Thailand’s floating markets which is old and very popular among tourists. This floating market is also one of the top Samut Songkhram’s tourist attractions. Because it is not far from Bangkok, every Friday-Sunday the market will be packed by the tourists who come to enjoy Canalside views or having delicious Food. All visitors can purchase seafood, local Thai dessert or souvenirs for friends and family. Moreover, the visitors can have a boat tour to see views and lifestyles along Amphawa Canal. At night, the visitors can arrange for a boat trip to watch fireflies in cork trees as a fascinating night scene of the day.
Travel with just your family and friends in this private day tour!
Get a professional Driver English speaking guide for a hassle-free experience
Explore Thailand’s iconic floating markets and immerse yourself in the authentic Thai life in this fun private day tour! The first stop of the tour is the Maeklong Railway Market, a market that sits atop train tracks. Here you’ll witness the vendors folding their umbrellas and moving their produce as the train comes charging down. You’ll then head to Wat Bang Kung, a temple hidden within the roots of a banyan tree. Learn the historic significance of the temple from the tour guide and marvel at the beautiful natural surroundings. Your next stop is the Amphawa Floating Market, which boasts a unique small town charm. Join the locals for some shopping here, and get freshly caught fish, crab, and other seafood. End the tour with a relaxing long-tail boat ride to see the beautifully glowing fireflies at night!
- 12:00pm. pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- Depart for Maeklong Railways Market
- 01:30am. Coffee break @ Amazon Café
- On the way, you can see Salt fields
- Continue to Maeklong Railways Market
- 02:30pm. arrive Maeklong Railways Market
- 03:00pm. straight to Wat Bang Kung is a striking Buddhist temple engulfed by the roots of a massive Banyan Tree. Learn about its bloody battle history and see the Golden Buddha inside.
- 04:30pm. arrive Amphawa Floating Market Visit this riverside market and see vendors selling delicious treats like sweets and seafood, or browse some of the shop houses and restaurants.
- After sunset, when the lights have dimmed, you’ll wind down with a relaxing river cruise. Your boat will take you a little further out where it is dark enough to see the fireflies,
- 08:00pm. back to Bangkok safe and sound
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅Private tour and experienced driver guide English speaking
✅Air-conditioned vehicle, Fuel costs, Toll fees
✅All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅All transfers and taxes
Not Inclusive Of
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals: Lunch, Dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to Driver Guide
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌Trip not Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable