TRAVEL BACK TO THE NATURE AND HISTORY
One of the most beautiful provinces in Thailand, Kanchanaburi.Just a few hours west of Bangkok along the border of Myanmar, Kanchanaburi offers a great mix of adventure, nature, and history the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the construction of the infamous “Death Railway” at the poignant JEATH War Museum. Take the train to see the Death Railway. The most dangerous curving bridge which is built of wooden log along the mountain side constructed by the allied prisoners of the World War II
Exploring Kanchanaburi Kanchanaburi landmarks such as the infamous bridge over the River Kwai and the “Death Railway”Ride along a stretch of the notorious Death Railway
Visit the War Cemetery, resting-place for over 6,000 Allied prisoners, and the JEATH War Museum Enjoy a perfect day trip from Bangkok for history buffs
Upon arrival, you will tour the well-kept Kanchanaburi offers a great mix of adventure, nature, and history. Visiting the temple atop the mountain with magnificent Buddha statue and a train ride from the Bridge of River Kwai getting the feel of the Death Railway, to bathing and feeding the Mighty Elephants. This well-balanced tour will fill your day with the discovery of culture and history, and not leaving out fun and entertaining activity.
- 08:00am. pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- First stop will be made at Wat Tham Sua, the temple that stands atop the mountain. Marvel at the magnificent Buddha Statue boasted as the largest in the province coupling with a beautiful stupa.
- Then depart to visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- And take a short time to visit showcases an exhibition about the history of the Thailand – Burma railway, a 145-kilometer train track between Bang Pong in Thailand and Thanbuyuzayat in Myanmar that was built by prisoners of wars during the invasion of the Imperial Japanese Army, Woarld War II. And end the trip by visiting the important steel bridge historical landmarks and memorials in Kanchanaburi, well known as death railway lines built in World War II.
- Set out to the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, spend a short time walking along the ironclad bridge that bears a long history of bloodshed and conflict from the time of World War II.
- 01:00pm. After taking care of yourself with delicious lunch, it is time to take care of the Elephants.
- 02:00pm. Enjoy the activities with the elephant including bathing and feeding them.
- 04:00pm. Ride on the notorious Death Railway. Admire the stunning views of rivers
- 05:30pm. Stop at Kwai Yai train station we’ll pick you up there at meeting point then back to Bangkok
- 08:30pm. drop at hotel in Bangkok
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅ Private tour and experienced driver guide English speaking 10-hour charter service (per day)
✅ Air-conditioned vehicle, Fuel costs, Toll fees
✅ Car Insurance provided by the operator
✅ All transfers and taxes
✅ Reliable services
Not Inclusive Of
❌Car seat (available upon request THB300)
❌Meals, Lunch, Dinner
❌Trip NOT included entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
❌Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
❌Other service not mentioned on this program.
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
❌Trip NOT Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable
MOST POPULAR TOURS
FREE & TAILOR-MADE