Suan Phueng district in Ratchaburi Thailand is regarded as one of the few well-kept secrets for tourists visiting the country. Located approximately 200km away from Bangkok, the area borders the Ratchaburi Province of Myanmar. Popular among locals, this location holds western appeal due to its cooler climate and lush landscape. Book now and discover the natural beauty of Suan Phueng with a customized itinerary.
Suan Phueng have a lot of interesting places surroundings with a good atmosphere with Gardens, Sheep Farms, Waterfalls, Museum, Hot springs, Nature Park, Many of romantic resorts. Due to Suan Phueng is very romantic of traveling places by relaxation with the nature tourism and we would like to say this is one of top destination on weekend. There are a lot of beautiful resorts accommodations along with sheep farm, relax your times with good nature, enjoy with romantic places.
Have you ever visited a new place and felt ‘wow’ about it?
For many visitors, it happens at Suan Phueng. Suan Phueng may not be as popular as other cities in Thailand, but don’t let that fool you.Suan Phueng is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit.You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination. You might wish to revisit it someday again, to take a break and relax at Suan Phueng.
- 07.30 am: Pick-up at your hotel in Bangkok and travel to Suan Phueng in Ratchaburi Province
- For Trip, Sat-Sun / 10.00 am: Arrive at Oh Poi Market, where the natural embrace this local market by the beautiful stream and green jungle, enjoy strolling, photos, and buy some Thai foods, etc.
- For Trip, Mon-Frie / 10.00 am: Arrive The Veneto Suanphueng, the floating market combines with a pattern of creation place like Santorini in Europe at Greece, where you can relax a moment, photos, and tastes some of the delicious sweets
- 11.30 am: Visit The Scenery Vintage Farm, enjoy feeding to sheep, and another cute animal
- 12.30 pm: Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Baan Horrm Tien (Caddy Home), Emerging as a major Suan Phueng landmark in recent years, Baan Hom Tian is a quaint traditionally-designed compound where you can find colorful made-in-Thailand fragrant candles and good local food. Comprised of cottages made from old wood, the space is divided into two parts: a restaurant and a candle shop.
- Visit a Japanese style farm at CORO Field, where you can learn about how to plantation vegetables, and modern agriculture
- Next stop to travel to a famous place at Khao Ngu Stone Park, you will be amazing with rocky mountain and wonderful man-made stone park
Visit Tao Hong Tai Ceramics Factory, the classic and older factory in Ratchaburi city, there are manufacture a big water jar and decorate with Chinese dragon images
- 06:00pm. Depart for Bangkok
- 08:30pm. Drop off at your hotel safe and sound
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅Private tour and experienced driver guide English speaking
✅Air-conditioned vehicle, Fuel costs, Toll fees
✅All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅All transfers and taxes
Not Inclusive Of
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals: Lunch, Dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to Driver Guide
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌Trip not Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable