THE MAGICAL KHAO YAI YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED
Have you ever thought of visiting the magical town of Khao Yai, just 3 hours’ drive from Bangkok lies a city filled with wineries, farms, and massive floral fields, and you can find it all in Khao Yai. Here’s how to cover all the must-eat-see-do in this 4D3N Khao Yai itinerary you never knew existed! We’ve already build a basic itinerary! See complete itinerary below. While we’ve made every effort to build a basic itinerary, we providing a unique, unforgettable travel experience. We highly encourage you to work with our team to customize your trip so that it becomes your vacation. With this private tour, you and loved ones can expect dedicated care and private chauffeur service to get the most out of your holiday. Get the freedom to choose what to do on arrival
Let Thailand Driver Guide curate your Khao Yai exploration trip today.
We’re here for your every whim and fancy.
Spot the wild elephants on the road! Explore the scenery of Khao Yai National Park a UNESCO World Heritage site , With this private tour, you and loved ones can expect dedicated care and private chauffeur service to get the most out of your holiday. Get the freedom to choose what to do on arrival, such as take a wine testing @ PB Valley, embrace flower power @The Bloom, Feed sheep, alpaca and donkeys at this Italian escape @Primo Piazza, Selfie and shopping The Tuscan village @ Palio Village, treat yourselves with delicious chocolate creations @Chocolate Factory, take a walk on the wild side @The Bonanza Exotic Zoo, get artsy fartsy cultural @Khao Yai Art Museum, Enjoy a unique dining experience @Midwinter Green
Lopburi Sunfloawer Field (Available NOV-DEC)
Maneesorn Sunfloawer Field (Available DEC-JAN)
Jim Thompson Farm (Available DEC-JAN)
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok-Khao Yai
- Arrival Bangkok Airport(DMK/BKK) with the earliest flights
- Meet and greeting at meeting point arrival hall
- 10:00am. approx., Depart to Khao yai
- After a long ride from Bangkok to Khao Yai, first visit PB Valley Winery you can enjoy a fantastic lunch with majestic vineyard and mountain views here. After that, feel free to experience the Vineyard and Winery Tour check out the vineyards, how wine is made, and have a wine-tasting session.
- Continue to The Bloom by TV Pool the largest garden in Thailand with an area of over 100 acres. They have over 30 species of flowers, definitely a lovely destination for you to visit. This place contains a variety of beautiful and colorful blooming flowers waiting for you to come and take a cool picture with.
- The Birder’s Lodge is about a 30-minute drive from PB Valley and it’s a must-visit because the Farmers Market and the cafe are SUPER Instagram-worthy! The Farmers Market is only open during the first weekend of each month but even if it’s not open, you can still snap a picture of the barn-style market. The cafe (also cottage-themed) is open daily from 8.30am to 6pm
- Primo Piazza is a must-visit Italian-inspired landmark with much beauty, peace and tranquility. Have a romantic afternoon strolling around shopping for quirky souvenirs, taking cute couple portraits and have fun at the barn feeding playful Llamas and Alpacas.
- Palio Village an Italian-style building located near Khao Yai National Park. It has more than 100 stores and restaurant for you to shop and walk around. It is also good for those who love to take pictures because every corner of this place is incredibly beautiful.
- Take a break at The Chocolate Factory for coffee or buy some chocolate drops or chocolate-coated chopped almonds to bring back home.
- Check in Hotel
- Dinner @Baan Mai Chai Nam enjoy on some delicious authentic Thai dishes at this museum restaurant by the river and enjoy your meal with your loved ones while relaxing in a forest-like ambience!
- Overnight Khao Yai
Day 2: Khao Yai- Khao Yai National Park
- On this day, you will be impressed by Khao Yai National Park. I’ll take you to Haew Narok Waterfall, which is the biggest waterfall in the national park. Let’s check out the salt licks along the road to see the elephant if we’re lucky! There are also many natural plants for you to admire, and the serene nature to make you feel relaxed.
- We start trip in this morning at Manee Sorn Sunflower Field (Available DEC-JAN) is a large sunflower plantation in Khao Yai, this beautiful bright yellow flower, that is in blossom between December-January every yera It is a popular tourist attraction and is also known as “Rai Manee Sorn” There is an annual sunflower festival held every December at Manee Sorn Sunflower Field. Visitors will get to enjoy various fun activities like sunflower competitions, beauty pageants, and local produce shopping.
- Upon arrival Khao Yai National Park the first visit at viewpoint at km. 30. After that, take you to Haew Suwat Waterfall to admire the stunning nature and atmosphere.
- Drop at the Visitor Centre for get you short stories of National Park or you can have lunch
- Sai Sorn Reservoir the blue lake in forest the best place to take photos with nice view
- Haew Suwat Waterfall The famous waterfall from The Beach Movie. Leonardo Dicaprio jumped from waterfall. The Haew Suwat waterfalls from a cliff about 20 meters up. A distant viewpoint offers a lovely high-angle view of the waterfall through trees, or you can walk down to the waterfall itself.
- Pa Deo Die Cliff (Close During rainy season SEP-OCT) the name is meaning “lonely” enjoyed the panoramic view of the National Park on the Cliff.
- Continue trip to the largest waterfall in the Khao Yai National Park dropping over 150 meter (492 ft.) from the top to the basal lake, Haew Narok Waterfall is one of the highest waterfalls in Thailand. Take the October-November visit which the waterfall is at its most powerful.
- 03:30pm. leave for happy Thai Massage (pay by self)
- After all the adventure in the National Park, spend more quality time with your family at
- Kua Kampan for dinner this restaurant serves up truly delectable Thai dishes in a blissful dining setting.
- Enjoy and sweet dream one more night in Khao yai
Day 3: Khao Yai
- 08:00am. Pick up from after breakfast
- Visit My Ozone The gorgeous castle-like exudes a whimsical European elegance with a touch of countryside simplicity. and set amongst well-manicured lawns great for romantic strolls
- Continue to explore the world of Lord of the Rings at Hobbit House (Baan Suan Noi Resort’s) The architecture is inspired by The Shire which is a Hobbit settlement in J. R. R. Tolkien’s Lord of The Rings series. This incredibly unique place combines fantastical
- adventure and Hollywood in one quirky place you’ll even have the opportunity to dress up like a movie character.
- After that visit Farm Chokchai This place is a home to over 3,000 cows, sheep’s, rabbits, ostriches and horses. There are plenty of things for you to do and watch here such as bull show, gun spinning show, horse riding, ATVs and much more waiting for you to come and try!
- Suwan Farm Sweet Corn, the corn is wonderfully sweet and the drink is exceptional.
- Back to hotel
- Overnight Khaoyai
Day 4: Khaoyai-Bangkok
- 09:00am. after breakfast check out hotel
- Back to Bangkok return flight home or you may have extended stay in Bangkok Thailand.
- Drop of hotel or airport
- End of trip safe and sound
**The trip can change by appropriate**
Note: These itineraries will be planned flight timings.The earliest flights flying to Bangkok arrival ETA 7am. using the default estimation that you’ll depart from Don Mueang Airport(DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) by 10am. You may customize these itineraries according to your flight timings/preferences.
✅ Free airport transfer service 2 ways (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
✅ Private car and Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
✅ Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Khaoyai
✅ All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅ PB Valley Vineyard and Wine Tasting Tour, Chok Chai Farm Tour
✅ Private tour as indicated in itinerary
✅ All transfers and taxes
✅ Reliable Services
Not Inclusive Of
❌ Trip Not included Accommodation in Khao Yai (booking by self or need to help available upon request)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals, lunch, dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅ Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅ Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Accommodation in Khao Yai (need to help Booking available upon request)
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌ Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable