THE AUTHENTIC LOCAL LIFE IN A HAVEN OF SERENITY
Sangkhlaburi a number of natural, cultural and historical sites that are worth a visit. Close to the Burmese border, magical Sangkhlaburi spreads out on both sides of the Songkalia River. Connected by what is said to be Thailand’s longest wooden bridge Sangkhlaburi also unites the ethnic communities of Thai, Burmese, Karen and Mon people on each side of the river to live in peace and mutual understanding.
Day 1: Bangkok-Kanchanaburi
- 07:00am. Pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- 08:30am. First stop will be made at Wat Tham Sua, the temple that stands atop the mountain. Marvel at the magnificent Buddha Statue boasted as the largest in the province coupling with a beautiful stupa.
Set out to the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, spend a short time walking along the ironclad bridge that bears a long history of bloodshed and conflict from the time of World War II.
- 10:45am. Take train to the death railway
- 12:30pm. After passing the death railway, the train stop at Tham Kasae station we’ll meet there at meeting point
- 01:00pm. lunch time @ local restaurant nearby, after lunch you can take photos around the death railway
- 02:00pm. It is time to take care of the Elephants. Enjoy the activities with the elephant including bathing and feeding them.
- 04:00pm. Transfer to Phutakien Pier, joined transfer boats to River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
- Check in River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
- Leisure and you can have dinner there by self
- Overnight River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
Day 2: Kanchanaburi- E-Tong Pilok Village
- 07:00am. Breakfast @ River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
- 09:00am. Check-out Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Phutakien Pier (Resotel pier), we’ll pick up at the pier continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
- 10:00am. Approx. arrive Hellfire Pass Memorial
- Hin Dat Hot Spring
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Vajiralongkorn Dam
- Thong Pha Phum National Park
- 04:00pm. Approx. arrive Pilok Village
- Check in Homestays nearby the lake
- 05:00pm. Noen Chang Suek sunset
- Free and easy at night market
- Overnight Pilok Village
Day 3: E-Tong Pilok Village- Sangkhla Buri District
- 05:00am. Sunrise Noen Chang Suek
- 07:00am. Breakfast @ Pilok Village
- 09:00am. Check out Homestays
- Visit Nern Sao Thong Viewpoint & Thai-Myanmar Friendship Pass
- Pilok Mine
- Somsak mining
- Chokkradin Waterfall
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Depart for Sangkhla Buri
- 04:00pm. Approx., arrive then check in hotel
- Dinner at night market
- Overnight Sangkhla Buri
Day 4: Sangkhlaburi-Bangkok
- 06:00am. Pick up from hotel to wooden bridge Thai – Myanmar.
- Offering foods to Buddhists monk / Try Mon breakfast.
- Back to hotel for breakfast
- 09:00am. Catch the long tail boat to visit 3 temples one of them is underwater.
- 12:00pm. Check out & leave the hotel to Trees pagodas pass (Myanmar border)
- 12:30pm. Arrive Trees pagodas pass (Myanmar border)
- 03:30pm. Depart for Bangkok
- 10:00pm. Arrive Bangkok drop of Airport or hotel safe and sound
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅Private tour as indicated in itinerary
✅1 night @ River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel or Similar
✅1 night @ Homstay Baanmahut Keeratee or Similar
✅1 night @ Siriboonsampao Resort or Similar
✅Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Kanchanaburi
✅Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
✅All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅Train Tickets and activities with the elephant ride including bathing
✅National Park entrance fees
✅All transfers and taxes
Not Inclusive Of
❌Surcharge single supplement THB 1,000/night/room (River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel)
❌Tour Guide (optional add on)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals: Lunch, Dinner
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅Trip Inclusive of Accommodation with breakfast 3 Nights
✅Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌Trip not Inclusive of Meal, Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable