Hua Hin 3D2N
Once in your life WHY should you visiting HUA HIN
With sweeping beaches and the perfect variety of the city’s culture, you will soon forget when your holiday started and wish for it to never end. If you’re looking for a uniquely diverse holiday destination then, Hua Hin in Thailand is simply the best option.
The story of Hua Hin is an interesting one — once a small and idyllic fishing village, it was transformed into a wondrous holiday destination for the Thai Royalty. These days, it’s an up-and-coming luxurious beach getaway for both locals and travellers looking to escape the bustling Bangkok life for a little while.
Escape Bangkok to Hua Hin for a 3D2N recharge! Trek to a mesmerising hidden cave, check out a hipster night market, or just chill at a gorgeous seaside bar and national parks to treat yourself to a once in a lifetime adventures. So, come along, Hua Hin never disappoints
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok-Hua Hin
- Arrive Bangkok Airport meet and greet by our staff at meeting point
- Heading to Hua Hin, one the way visit the popular Damnernsaduak Floating Market where you will see a colorful and touristy market with hundreds of vendors and buyers on their small rowing boats for the goods selling and purchasing
- Optional Tour: Elephant Ride & Karen long knack village
- Lunch @ Local Thai Food Restaurant
- Enjoy the unique experience to reach Maeklong Railway Market It is a long time well-known amazing Mae Klong fresh market which sets along sides of the railroad. There are trains passing through about right times a day. When a train is coming, those vendors will close their awnings to make rooms for the train passing it is amazing market and very exciting while a train is running through.
- Then, continue to Hua Hin
- Visit to Santorini Park Cha-am, an amusement park and boutique shopping center, decorated in Mediterranean style inspiration from Santorini Island in Greece, divided into five different zones including Park Zone has amusement park rides, the Village Zone has an impressive selection of brand name fashion and accessories, lifestyle products, art and decor, and handmade items. The Rest Area has fast food outlets, convenience stores and other shops
- Visit to Swiss Sheep Farm, a park with animals in a western-like farm settings in a valley, well decorated by European style. Enjoy riding a horse and feeding grass or milk to the sheep and goats especially for your kids. Also, enjoy your time taking lots of photos.
- Check in Accommodation in Hua Hin
- Experience the Night Market in Hua Hin, start from 5pm till midnight, each day, there are more than hundreds of shopping and food stalls stand along both sides of the street. This is a great place to try local Thai food and also shop for local souvenir items
- Overnight Hua Hin
Day 2: Hua Hin
- 09:00am. pick up from accommodation in Hua Hin
- Visit to Hua Hin Railway Station, built in the reign of King Rama VI or around more than 100 years ago. The station is one of Thailand’s oldest railway station. In addition, it’s one of the country’s most beautiful train station with unique architecture. Its most striking feature is the splendid Royal Waiting Room constructed in the Thai architectural style.
- Continue to Plearnwan Hua Hin, a vintage village containing the two-story wooden complex of stylized old-fashioned shop houses including shops and cafes that hawk a variety of vintage merchandise, retro fashion and toys, and home-made food and ice cream. A nostalgic time capsule that affords visitors a glimpse of the seaside town’s “good old days” and plenty of photo opportunities
- The Venezia, the newest theme shopping and attraction village in Hua Hin, decorated in the charming of the world-famous river Venice, Italy’s Style. You have an opportunity to enjoy the Gondolas service along The Grand Canal – will be routed for more than 200 meters deep into the heart of the shopping village same as in the atmosphere of the Venice, Italy.
- Hua Hin Hills Vineyard is home to the award-winning Monsoon Valley label. And what better way to enjoy lunch here, the menu highlights both Western and Thai cuisine, plus special items inspired by the vineyard. If you’d rather just sip the wine, then swing by the wine bar for a wine tasting experience
- Visit to Huay Mongkol Temple, you will find a great Thai culture experience and enjoy its beautiful landscape of this holy area. This is where local people pay a respect to the largest Buddha image of Luang Phor Tuad in Thailand. Not only is the temple regarded as a holy place. It has also become a recreational area for visitors.
- Cicada Market (open only Fri, Sat and Sun), located in front of Hyatt Regency hotel. With the park atmosphere and its lively activities of this market such as lived performance, art exhibition, art market, hand-made products, souvenirs and many idea-works are very attractive, also many delicious food from local and 4-5 stars’ restaurants are available
- Overnight in Hua Hin
Day 3: Hua Hin – Bangkok
- 09:00am. After breakfast check out hotel
- Depart for Bangkok
- Visit Maruekhathaiyawan Royal Palace (Place of love & hope), designed by King Rama VI, and completed in 1924. It’s located midway between Cha-am and Hua Hin. Spend time walking around the beautiful Teakwood Palace, now restored to its former glory
- 1000 Sook Farm we can stop here for having lunch at the restaurant or buying souvenir.
- Visit to Khao Luang Cave, this cave is the most important and best visited, because of the large number of Buddha images found inside the cave, including a meters high Buddha image cast by order of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V). It also consists of a number of caverns filled with beautifully illuminated golden Buddha images, several chedis and a great number of stalactites hanging from the ceiling.
- Back to Bangkok return flight home or you may have extended stay in Bangkok
***The trip can change by appropriate***
Please note: If you are getting picked up directly at the airport, please note that the itinerary is subject to change, depending on your flight’s arrival time
✅ Free airport transfer service 2 ways (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
✅ Private car and Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
✅ Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Khaoyai
✅ All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅ Private Boat trip 1.5 hrs at Damnersadouk floating market
✅ Private tour as indicated in itinerary
✅ All transfers and taxes
✅ Reliable Services
Not Inclusive Of
❌ Trip Not included Accommodation in Hua Hin (booking by self or need to help available upon request)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals, lunch, dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅ Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅ Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Accommodation in Huahin (need to help Booking available upon request)
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌ Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable
MOST POPULAR TOURS
FREE & TAILOR-MADE