Hua Hin 2D1N
EXPERIENCE THE CHARM OF HUA HIN
Enjoy your private tour from Bangkok to Hua Hin with your personal driver guide.You can take your time and explore every corner of each attraction at your own pace. staying luxury condo or pool villa in Hua Hin. Enjoy the serenity Hua Hin Is a most precious and charming town, facing the seaside of the gulf of Thailand. Where you will experience the thai way of life and meet the locals and a perfect location to just relax and rejuvenate yourself as you feel the sea breeze.
In this tour, Let’s enjoy local foods and desserts and have fun with a boat trip. We will be exploring ones of the most iconic markets of Samut Songkram province Damnoen Saduak Floating and Umbrella market . “Maeklong Train Market” Here, the vendors sell their produce along the train tracks and actual trains run straight through the market many times every day. Here, you’ll see how fast the vendors pull down their umbrellas and pack away their goods to make way for the arriving train! Amazing, isn’t it!
Condensing so much fun into a couple of days, we’ve put together two itineraries that are designed to suit all ages of your familia, as well as inject some adventurous romance into your lives for the couples – and make your planning to Hua Hin that much easier.
Read on to check out the 2D1N itineraries we have planned – inclusive of all the must-sees and must-dos in Hua Hin!
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok-Hua Hin
- Meet & Greeting @ Bangkok Airport (BKK/DMK)
- Heading to Hua Hin
- Visit Damnernsaduak Floating Market where you will see a colorful and touristy market with hundreds of vendors and buyers on their small rowing boats for the goods selling and purchasing
- Optional Tour: Elephant Ride & Karen long knack village
- Lunch @ Local Thai Food Restaurant
- Enjoy the unique experience to reach Maeklong Railway Market
- Continue to Hua Hin
- Visit Santorini Park (included main entrance fee only), a brand-new theme park that resemble Santorini Island in Greece.
- Visit Swiss Sheep Farm
- Check in Accommodation in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin night Market
- Overnight Hua Hin
Day 2: Hua Hin – Bangkok
- 09:00am. Depart for Bangkok
- Visit the famed Hua Hin Railway Station.
- Visit Venezia Hua Hin
- Visit Maruekhathaiyawan Royal Palace, the summer seaside palace, it was built in 1923 under the royal command of King Rama VI.
- 1000 Sook Farm
- Visit Wat Tham Khao Luang Cave
Back to Bangkok
- Drop of hotel in Bangkok safe and sound if you may have extended stay
- Drop of Bangkok Airport(BKK/DMK) If you may have return flight home
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
Please note: If you are getting picked up directly at the airport, please note that the itinerary is subject to change, depending on your flight’s arrival time
✅ Free airport transfer service 2 ways (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
✅ Private car and Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
✅ Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Khaoyai
✅ All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅ Private Boat trip 1.5 hrs at Damnersadouk floating market
✅ Private tour as indicated in itinerary
✅ All transfers and taxes
✅ Reliable Services
Not Inclusive Of
❌ Trip Not included Accommodation in Hua Hin (booking by self or need to help available upon request)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals, lunch, dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅ Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅ Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Accommodation in Huahin (need to help Booking available upon request)
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌ Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable
MOST POPULAR TOURS
FREE & TAILOR-MADE