KHAO KHO 3D2N
To check out you have NEED!!!
Itinerary of Khao Kho 3D2N Let our great local experts help you get away from the hubbub of the city and appreciate nature like a native on our private journey from Bangkok to Khao Kho! For those searching for something distinctive, Khao Kho is a new holiday destination. If you are looking for a leisurely vacation, you may enjoy a quiet atmosphere and cold mountain breeze between November and January. When you’re searching for a more adventurous journey, wander among the luxurious faura and flora from February to October. With this tour, you will be able to easily reach Khao Kho and to personalize your journey to your needs.
Discover a Magic City over the cloud, the exclusive tour of Khao Kho 3D2N!
A night in Khao Kho will add to your life for one year.
To check out you have NEED!!!
Wonderful view Phu Thap Boek Viewpoint, Wat Prathat Phasornkaew, One of Thailand’s most distinctive temples. Wondrous beverages and delicious desserts @ Pino Latte Café, Blue Sky Four Seasons Garden, Sunset overlooking the enormous hand of the Mountains @ Phukaew Peak, near stunning view @Tanrak Talaymok and more on the route
Lopburi Sunflower Field (Available Nov-Dec)
Phu Lom Lo (Cherry Blossom Blooming on Dec-Jan)
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok-Khao Kho
- Arrival Bangkok Airport(DMK/BKK) with the earliest flights
- Meet and greeting at meeting point arrival hall
- 10:00am. approx., Depart to Khao Kho
- Lopburi Sunflower field (Available Nov-Dec): Sunflowers blossom in Lopburi starting in November. Fields of tall, brilliant yellow flowers reach out against a mountain backdrop. Here’s where you can take the ideal Instagram selfie. This is a fantastic photo opportunity
- 12:30pm. Have lunch Tong’au Cafe & Restaurant: A cafe in the midst of the lake. Combining simplicity with a Balinese beach bar atmosphere. There are several photo perspectives to pick from, including interior and outdoor zones. Hot and cold beverages, freshly brewed coffee, meals, and sweets are all available.
- Continue to Khao Kho
- Wat Pha Sorn Kaew: One of Thailand’s most unique temples, has Buddha figures that make you question if you’re hallucinating, as well as a brilliant mosaic that demonstrates Antoni Gaud’s ability to combine Buddhist arts. Khao Kho is also awash with beautiful blooms throughout the winter months.
- Pino Latte Café: You may also sample amazing drinks and delectable sweets. The breathtaking vista of Khao Kho is another selling element. Wat Pha Son Kaew is well seen. With so many photo angles to choose from, I’m sure I’ll be able to sit here for hours without getting bored. Where are, the lovely flowers lining up to gaze up at the sky, which is so bright?
- Check in hotel in Khao Kho
- Dinner @ local Thai food restaurant
- Overnight Khao Kho
Day 2: Khao Kho- Phu Tub Berk
- 04:00am. pick up from your hotel in Khao Kho
- Short journey drive from Khao Kho
- 05:30am. approx., arrive Phu Tub Berk enjoy your time viewpoint with sunrise: The most beautiful spots to witness the sea of mist, Phu Tub Berk serves the sea of mist with the largest cabbage field.
- However, you can have breakfast here
- Explore cabbage field and view point around Phu Tub Berk
- Take Rainbow Thai noodle for lunch (pay by self)
- Back to Khao Kho
- Visit The Bluesky Garden: Is known as The Seasons or the Four Seasons Garden. The garden is about 30 rai in size and is split into four seasonal sections: Summer, Spring, Autumn, and Winter. Each section is nicely designed and has flowers planted in it. From the route around the garden, there are several opportunities to capture great photographs. Each season brings a new crop of vibrant blooms to the garden. and cool fountains adorning a number of locations
- Phukaew Peak: A Sunset with panoramic view on the mountains’ gigantic hand
- Dinner @ Local Thai Food Restaurant
- Back to hotel
- Overnight Khao Kho
Day 3: Khao Kho-Bangkok
- 08:00am. After breakfast check out for Bangkok
- Visit Tanrak Talaymok in the morning, with a close view of a sea of cloud. There is a large garden with many flowers. This is a great location to unwind. They’ve deliberately placed Instagram-worthy places where you can snap a lot of stunning photographs and have a wonderful time while learning new things.
- Strawberry Farms: The first thing you should do when vacationing in Khao Kho is pick your own fresh strawberries. Because to the chilly temperature and pristine environment, Khao Kho has an abundance of strawberry farms. The ideal months to visit are November through February.
- Wind Turbine Khao Kho: At Khao Kho Wind Field, you may see a unique panorama of a strawberry farm with 100-meter-tall windmills in the background. The tourists may ride a tram to get a closer look at each windmill and visit strawberry and cabbage fields. At GB farm, there is also a lovely flower field. This location offers a range of local attractions, including the “Hmong Formula” wooden vehicle and the “Hmong Giant Swing.”
- Coffee break @ 9 Tamarind Cafe by Nine Phetchabun Farm, Is an Instagram cafe with nice decor restaurant, original snack and drinks. Super friendly staffs. Must buy and try tamarind snack from they shop. The soda tamarind vinegar honey must try.
Straight to Bangkok
- 06:00pm.approx., arrive Bangkok
- Drop of Bangkok Airport for return flight home or drop your hotel may have extended stay in Bangkok
- End of trip
**The trip can change by appropriate**
These itineraries can be starting from hotel in Bangkok on 08:00am.
These itineraries will be planned flight timings
The earliest flights flying from your country to Bangkok arrival morning time. using the default estimation that you’ll depart from Don Mueang Airport(DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) by 10am. You may customize these itineraries according to your flight timings/preferences.
✅ Free airport transfer service 2 ways (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
✅ Private car and Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
✅ Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok, Khaokho
✅ All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅ Private tour as indicated in itinerary
✅ All transfers and taxes
✅ Reliable Services
Not Inclusive Of
❌ Trip Not included Accommodation in Khao Kho (booking by self or need to help available upon request)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals, lunch, dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅ Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅ Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Accommodation in Khaokho (need to help Booking available upon request)
❌ Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌ Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable