E-Tong Pilok Village
FEEL THE SIMPLE WAY OF LIFE AT E-TONG VILLAGE
Explore the hidden village in the mist against the Myanmar border a small cozy village quiet night in a rustic place, Amidst deep valley and sea of mist at the western terminal of Thailand is a charming village called “Baan E-Tong” is the venue of Pilok Mine that flourished in the old time. In 1940, the cassiterite mine with up to 60 mines resulted in the name “Pilok Mine.” Nonetheless, nowadays, the location already closed and leave only remains of the past and stories to tell. But this a good start to begin a journey to this charming community that attracts many tourists who want to touch fresh air and the rustic ambiance of the site.
At present time, E-tong village is a small village near Thai-Burma border. It’s place of variety race that lives together. It is quietness, natural atmosphere and unique local traditions unlike anywhere in Thailand. A great way to travel and learn local culture. It has cold weather all year round and also fresh seafood can be seen as a highlight here because of good taste with cheap price.
Day 1: Bangkok-Kanchanaburi
- 07:00am. pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- 08:30am. first stop will be made at Wat Tham Sua, the temple that stands atop the mountain. Marvel at the magnificent Buddha Statue boasted as the largest in the province coupling with a beautiful stupa.
Set out to the famous Bridge of the River Kwai, spend a short time walking along the ironclad bridge that bears a long history of bloodshed and conflict from the time of World War II.
- 10:45am. take train to the death railway
- 12:30pm. After passing the death railway, the train stop at Tham Kasae station we’ll meet there at meeting point
- 01:00pm. lunch time @ local restaurant nearby, after lunch you can take photos around the death railway
- 02:00pm. it is time to take care of the Elephants. Enjoy the activities with the elephant including bathing and feeding them.
- 04:00pm. transfer to Phutakien Pier, joined transfer boats to River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
- Check in River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
- Leisure and you can have dinner there by self
- Overnight River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
Day 2: Kanchanaburi- E-Tong Pilok Village
- 07:00am. Breakfast
- 09:00am. Check-out Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Phutakien Pier (Resotel pier), we’ll pick up at the pier continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
- 10:00am. Approx. arrive Hellfire Pass Memorial
- Hin Dat Hot Spring
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Vajiralongkorn Dam
- Thong Pha Phum National Park
- 04:00pm. approx. arrive Baan E-Tong Pilok Village
- Check in Homestays Somsak Mining
- 05:00pm. Noen Chang Suek sunset
- Free and easy at night market
- Overnight E-Tong Pilok Village
Day 3: E-Tong Pilok Village-Bangkok
- 05:00am. Sunrise Noen Chang Suek
- 07:00am. Breakfast @ Pilok Village
- 09:00am. check out Homestays
- Visit Nern Sao Thong Viewpoint & Thai-Myanmar Friendship Pass
- Pilok Mine
- Chokkradin Waterfall
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Mallika R.E 124 the Old Siam
- 05:00pm. Depart for Bangkok
- 08:00pm. Drop at hotel in Bangkok safe and sound
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅Private tour and experienced driver guide English speaking
✅Air-conditioned vehicle, Fuel costs, Toll fees
✅Accommodation One night at The River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel Or Similar Floating Resort
✅Accommodation One night at Somsak Mining or Similar Homstays
✅All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅Elephant ride including bathing
✅All transfers and taxes
Not Inclusive Of
❌Surcharge single supplement THB 1,500/night/room (The River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel)
❌Items of a personal nature
❌Meals, lunch, dinner
❌Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
❌Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
❌Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅Accommodation One night at The River Kwai Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel
✅Accommodation One night at Somsak Mining or similar
❌Trip NOT Inclusive of meals, Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable