Experience the best of Ayutthaya
Take a leisure cruise and enjoy a scrumptious lunch on the River Cruise as you enjoy the fantastic view along the Chaophraya River. Visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam. the UNESCO-listed ancient capital of Siam—with a riverboat trip on the Chao Phraya River. Explore Ayutthaya temples, stone ruins and Buddha statues in the old capital of Thailand, which was ransacked by invading Burmese in the 18th century. This full-day tour includes lunch and Enjoy a river cruise and take in the beautiful scenery and sites along the Chao Phraya river.
- 07:30am. pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- Heading for Ayutthaya
- 08:30am. Approx., arrive Ayutthaya Historical Park
- First visit Wat Chaiwatthanaram Considered as one of the most photogenic temples of Ayutthaya, Wat Chaiwatthanaram is a lovely sight rising from the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. One of the best ways to see it is from a boat tour that goes around the three rivers surrounding the main Ayutthaya island. On the site, itself, you’ll find a towering Khmer-style central prang and eight smaller chedis surrounding it. The chedis also have remnants of paintings depicting the Buddha’s life. It is an unmissable temple in Ayutthaya.
- Wat Lokayasutharam Is an impressive and essential place for locals to pay their respects to the Buddha. There, you’ll find an enormous reclining Buddha image statue depicting the Buddha at the time of his death and entering Nirvana, the revered state of nothingness after death central to Buddhism.
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet So beautiful is the architecture of this temple that the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), built later in Bangkok, was modeled after it. The most striking features here are the three grand stupas which hold the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings. Constructed in 1448, it was a royal monastery of the Ayutthaya Kingdom, which held many important ceremonies of that time.
- Wat Mahathat, What are the chances that the head of a Buddha statue would be found wrapped in a Bodhi tree? This is the fantastic sight you will see at Wat Mahathat, one of the must-visit temples in Ayutthaya. The temple itself is also impressive, with many elegant Khmer-style towers. Back in the Ayutthaya Kingdom, the temple was also an important center of Buddhism, housing many precious relics found during later excavations.
- Wat Yaichaimongkol, This Buddhist temple in Ayutthaya is famous for its enormous, beautiful main chedi and reclining Buddha statue image. It was one of the most important temples of its time, and the complex is truly impressive. You can dive even deeper into its rich history and join the locals in their prayers, making your day trip to Ayutthaya a memorable one
- Wat Phanan Choeng, One grand Buddha image during your Ayutthaya day trip, make sure to visit the image at Wat Phanan Choeng. The gilded Buddha statue image stands at an incredible 19 meters inside a temple built in 1324, before the founding of Ayutthaya Kingdom. It has a long and fascinating history that you can learn all about during a tour there
- 12:00pm. Depart for Wat Chonglom pier
- 01:00pm. Check in and Onboard the White Orchid Cruise
Enjoy Thai/European/Halal food with desserts, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea onboard
Sit back and appreciate the view along the Chaophraya River
- 04:00pm. Arrived Bangkok
- Pick up at River City Pier
- Drop @ Hotel or Shopping Mall
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***
✅Private tour and experienced driver guide English speaking
✅Air-conditioned vehicle, Fuel costs, Toll fees
✅All admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
✅Thai & international buffet lunch on board (Halal Food Available)
✅Coffee, tea and drinking water
✅Return riverboat trip on the White Orchid Cruise
✅All transfers and taxes
Not Inclusive Of
❌ Alcoholic drinks
❌Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tips and gratuities
- For children, less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
✅Trip is a private tour with a driver English speaking and vehicle provided
✅Trip Inclusive of all admission fees and tickets as indicated in itinerary
❌Trip NOT Inclusive of Alcoholic drinks, Activities, Optional tour, Personal expenses
❌Tour Guide available upon request (English/Chinese) THB2,500/DAY
PRICE OF PRIVATE GROUP TYPE
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THAILAND DRIVER GUIDE?
Flexible & Customizable